*Hand piece not included and more units coming this month.
The MedicNRG Rider S3 provides an accurate indication of the position of the file within the root canal, with a measuring tolerance of 0.1mm. The unit comes with a 36 month manufacturers warranty.
It can be used three different ways.
Riding: Mounted on your hand piece (E type or U Type)
Satellite: Connected to your hand piece with a cable
Stand Alone: Disconnected from your hand piece and used independently
The benefits of the MedicNRG over other brands include the following.
- Certainty of the file location in the canal throughout the process.
- Safety & confidence while performing the entire endo procedure.
- Uniform and optimal canal preparation.
- Convenient & easy to use. The lightweight unit only weighs 26 grams and the display angle can be adjusted to the practitioner’s line of view.
- The three modes of use offer full compatibility with the practitioner’s work habits; “Riding” the hand piece, connected by the cable, or manual measurement mode.