MedicNRG Rider S3 Apex Locator
Select an option:
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
*Hand piece not included
The MedicNRG Rider S3 provides an accurate indication of the position of the file within the root canal, with a measuring tolerance of 0.1mm. The unit comes with a 36 month manufacturers warranty.
It can be used three different ways.
- Riding: Mounted on your hand piece (E type or U Type)
- Satellite: Connected to your hand piece with a cable
- Stand Alone: Disconnected from your hand piece and used independently
The benefits of the MedicNRG over other brands include the following.
- Certainty of the file location in the canal throughout the process.
- Safety & confidence while performing the entire endo procedure.
- Uniform and optimal canal preparation.
- Convenient & easy to use. The lightweight unit only weighs 26 grams and the display angle can be adjusted to the practitioner’s line of view.
- The three modes of use offer full compatibility with the practitioner’s work habits; “Riding” the hand piece, connected by the cable, or manual measurement mode.